Empire Physicians Medical Group at a Glance
Empire Physicians Medical Group has been serving the Coachella Valley for a quarter of a century. We provide patients access to a network of hundreds of local primary care doctors and specialists. Our group is dedicated to every member of your family.
- Access to hundreds of local primary care physicians and specialists in private practice offices
- Decades of experience with Medicare
- 4 of the desert’s hospitals
- 6 local urgent care facilities
- Serving Coachella Valley for over 25 years
- Personalized, compassionate, neighborhood care
- Experience and a trusted name
Becoming a member of Empire Physicians is easy. Call us at 1-760-770-8678 or toll free at 1-800-414-5678.
Fill out the form below for more information.
Many of the answers to your questions can be found here on our site but you can also fill out our confidential submit page and we will contact you.
By providing your e-mail address to Empire Physicians Medical Group, you agree to receive e-mail messages from Empire Physicians Medical Group. These messages may contain information about Empire Physicians Medical Group services, upcoming events and articles or blog posts on healthy living. We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time. To stop receiving e-mails from Empire Physicians Medical Group, click “unsubscribe” on the e-mail or call us at 1-888-313-7929.
- OptumCare is a care delivery organization that is part of Optum, a national health services and innovation company that focuses on modernizing the health system’s infrastructure, advancing care and supporting people as they take control of their own health.
- OptumCare gives doctors and other care providers the data, technology and business solutions to improve the patient experience, clinical quality and care coordination. OptumCare is not a health plan, or insurance company. Rather, it works with health plans and local doctors and providers to provide care when and where patients need it.
- OptumCare has more than 17,000 physician partners and more than 6,000 advanced care practitioners that serve 8 million people in 49 geographic markets. Optum manages more than 450 care facilities including physician offices and neighborhood medical centers. OptumCare also conducts home visits to provide wellness exams and serves more than 2,000 skilled nursing facilities, providing care for those with highly complex medical conditions.
- OptumCare solutions and technology help physicians:
- Manage population health.
- Meet the performance requirements of value-based care.
- Improve efficiency through management of administrative tasks.
- Manage specialized programs, such as disease management and palliative care.
- To learn more about OptumCare, please visit optumcare.com.